About La Colina
La Collina is a modern Italian restaurant serving a mix of traditional and innovative dishes. Located in the heart of Primrose Hill, and just a few minutes walk from Chalk Farm and Camden underground station. It is open for lunch and dinner Monday to Friday, and all day Saturday and Sunday from 12pm.
La Collina is a favorite with local residents as well as with the lucky few who have had the pleasure of dining here.
Although open since 2006, La Collina was taken over by Patrick Oberto and his partner Diana Rinaldo in April 2011. Both Patrick and Diana have worked in some of London’s top restaurants alongside some of the best and most revered Italian Chefs and restaurateurs, gaining a vast amount of experience along the way.
When the opportunity arose to take over La Collina, Patrick and Diana did not hesitate, simply because they recognised the potential to stamp their own identity on this jewel in Primrose Hill.
Patrick and Diana’s aim is to simply make its patrons feel relaxed in a homely atmosphere while providing the highest level of service and great food.
- The Restaurant is Open from
- the 5th June for TakeAway only, see the menu on our website for order.
- Friday open from 17.00 to 20.45
- Saturday from 12.00 to 20.45
- Sunday from 12.00 to 20.45
- thank you for your support.
- Wednesday to Friday
- Lunch - 12pm - 2:30pm last order
- Dinner - 6pm - 10:15pm last order
- Saturday & Sunday
- Lunch-12pm - 3:15pm last order
- Dinner-6pm - 10:15pm/9:15 Sunday last order